by Jeff Kelly
by James Kent
And the winner is ...
Congrats, staplegun. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
This is the time of year when all the ligths and wreaths and (at least around here) inflatable Santas come out of the closet. Photoshop for us the most tasteless decorations possible. We don't care if they show up in the mall, at your home, the cubicle, your body, whatever. Show us your work in the forum and the winner will get $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out 20 Bond Gadgets That Didn't Make The Cut. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.