Bond always has some pretty awesome toys, but they only show us the ones that end up coming in handy later in the mission. There's got to be hundreds of gadgets that we never got to see because they were either too useless or just plain embarrassing to use in public.
We asked you to use photoshop to show us what these forgotten gadgets might look like. The winner is below, but first, the runners up.
by Mike Huang
by Sanchez .
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Spaztick. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
You don't need any further explanation on that, do you? Let your imagination run wild. With Thanksgiving coming up, you might even be able to use some of them. The best Photoshop will get $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out The Worst Possible Ideas for a Porno. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.