Four years ago today, liberals were making empty threats about moving to Canada. Today, conservatives are ranting about America's inevitable collapse into socialism. So what will the world look like on Wednesday morning exactly four years from today? Will last night's historic election change anything? And what the hell will happen to Sarah Palin?
We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us. The winner is below. But first, the runners up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, bunker6. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
We've all watched some dumbass talking on our TV and secretly wished that, say, a huge bag of shit would fall on their head. So what ironic punishment (or reward, I guess) would you wish on a particular actor or commentator or politician, etc? Fire up photoshop and show us, the best one will get $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out The Worst Possible Ideas for a Porno. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.