Four years ago today, liberals were making empty threats about moving to Canada. Today, conservatives are ranting about America's inevitable collapse into socialism. So what will the world look like on Wednesday morning exactly four years from today? Will last night's historic election change anything? And what the hell will happen to Sarah Palin?
We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us. The winner is below. But first, the runners up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, bunker6. You win money.
- Casting Changes That Would Have Improved Movies
- Video Games Summed Up in 140 Characters or Less
- Macro Contest: Modern Phenomena That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest: The Most Misunderstood Movies Ever
- GIF Contest: The Most Frustrating Things/Moments in Famous Video Games
We've all watched some dumbass talking on our TV and secretly wished that, say, a huge bag of shit would fall on their head. So what ironic punishment (or reward, I guess) would you wish on a particular actor or commentator or politician, etc? Fire up photoshop and show us, the best one will get $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out The Worst Possible Ideas for a Porno. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.