No matter who you're voting for, all of us can unite behind the fact that the first two Presidential debates have been boring as hell. The campaigns are so scared of actual drama that they turn the debates into tightly-controlled snooze-fests.
So what can they do to make them worth watching again? We asked you to Photoshop for us a debate format that would actually be worthy of our time and attention. The winner is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Dr.Macaroni. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Children are stupid. We know it's not their fault, but it doesn't stop us from laughing at them. Over the past month, these adorable little idiots have been inundated with the same election coverage as you: the important economic issues, the less important stuff we actually pay attention to, the VP candidates and their folksy personalities. What do those headlines mean to a child? Fire up Photoshop (or, even better, MS Paint) and show us how they'd draw it.
Post your entries in the forum.