Remember when you got that visible erection while giving the eulogy at your Uncle's funeral? That was awkward. Sadly awkward moments are often too uncomfortable for anyone witnessing them to do much more than stare at their shoes and clear their throats. But what if there had been someone there to photograph the most awkward moments of all time? We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us.
The winner is below. But first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, eliotschreiner. You win money.
- The Unseen Financial Implications of Famous Movies
- Things You Secretly Suspect About Famous People New
- Macro Contest: Famous People Who Actually Stole Credit from Others
- Macro Contest: Traumatizing Scenes From Lighthearted Movies
- GIF Contest: Hilarity in the Background of Live News/Sports
No matter who you're voting for, all of us can unite in the fact that these first two debates have been boring as hell. The campaigns are so scared of actual drama that they turn the debates into tightly-controlled snooz-fests. So what can they do to make them worth watching again? Photoshop for us a debate format, no matter how ridiculous, that would actually be worthy of our time and attention.
Post your entries in the forum.