In case you haven't watched the news for the last few weeks, or talked to anyone, the US is undergoing something of a financial meltdown. What are some of the increasingly desperate and creative ways businesses will try to stay afloat during the crisis? Especially if things get much, much worse?
We asked you to photoshop the answer to that question, and offered $50 to the winner so they could buy food. That winning entry is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, SkinJob. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Remember that time the preacher came over and your dog started humping his leg? That was an awkward moment. Well, we want you to show us the most awkward moment ever, captured in photoshop form. Considering that these moments happen to everybody, from Kings and Presidents to common folk like us, the possibilities should be endless.
Post your entries in the forum.
If you plan on watching the many awkward moments that will take place at tonight's VP Debate, watch them with us at Cracked.com Liveblogs the VP Debate! LIVE!!!
If you'd like to see the many worthy submissions that didn't make it, check out the submissions thread. Or take a look at What Campaign Ads Would Look Like If the Voting Age Was 6. For pictures too strange to make up, but not to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.