Isn't it annoying how you have to walk all the way to your refrigerator to get a beer? And how your TV won't give you a hand job while you're watching The View? Why hasn't technology fixed these inconveniences?
We asked you to photoshop the home improvements you want to see from the future, and offered $50 to the winner. That winner is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, blemm. You win money.
- If Illegal Drugs Could Advertise Like Prescription Drugs
- Come Up With a Plausible but Fake Conspiracy Theory
- Macro Contest: Things You Use Everyday That Statistics Say Don't Work
- Macro Contest: Weird Rules That Only Exist in Movie Universes
- GIF Contest: Mistakes You Missed in Movies
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the many worthy submissions that didn't make it, check out the submissions thread. Or take a look at What The World Would Look Like If The Other Side Won The War. For pictures too strange to make up, but not to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.