People play Valentine's Day pretty safe. Kids send the same cards featuring famous cartoon characters. Adults use Hallmark to write blandly complimentary things to each other. We asked you to show us what it would look like if people used valentines to express the awkward, vulnerable truth. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by The Machete
And the winner is ...
Congrats, auntiewarhol. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from, the three standard photoplasties, and a fourth that requires a little writing. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 5,000 pennies.