Much of the world is at war, most economies are in the tank, and now we can't even distract ourselves by pretending to be entertained by the Olympics. We wondered if the world would look any less bleak if viewed through the eyes of a five-year-old.
So, we asked you to break out the MS Paint and show us how a kindergartner might view some of the world's current problems, and we promised $50 to the best one. The winner is below, but first ...
by Yuval Bar-On
And the winner is ...
Congrats, bunker6. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- Disney Princesses, Reimagined
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Shopping/Money Hacks They Don't Want You To Know
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Things Common In Movies/TV Shows But Nowhere Else
- GIF Contest: People Being Oddly Calm In The Face Of Disaster
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see our first MS Paint contest, check out 25 Historical Events (As Depicted by 5 Year Olds). Or take a look at What The World Would Look Like If The Other Side Won The War. For pictures too strange to make up, but not to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.