"What if the Nazis had won World War II?" is a question every bad sci-fi writer has asked, and probably written a book about, at some point. The truth is there's no limit to all of the weird-ass ways the world would be different if one of the major wars had gone the other way.
We asked you to ponder that, and photoshop the results. The winner (who gets $50 for their trouble) is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Mike Huang. You win money.
by Mike Huang
- If Movies/TV Were More True To The Source Material
- What Customer Service People Do Behind The Scenes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous "Failures" That Deserve More Respect
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Historical Fads/Trends/Fashions That Killed People
- GIF Contest: Grossly Inapropriate Product Placement Added To Scenes
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here.