"What if the Nazis had won World War II?" is a question every bad sci-fi writer has asked, and probably written a book about, at some point. The truth is there's no limit to all of the weird-ass ways the world would be different if one of the major wars had gone the other way.
We asked you to ponder that, and photoshop the results. The winner (who gets $50 for their trouble) is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Mike Huang. You win money.
by Mike Huang
- Things the CIA is Keeping From Us
- The Unheard Last Words of Fictional Characters
- Macro Contest: Sex Myths People Actually Believe
- Macro Contest: Half-Assed Effects in Famous Movies
- GIF Contest: REAL Creepy Video Game Glitches
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here.