"What if the Nazis had won World War II?" is a question every bad sci-fi writer has asked, and probably written a book about, at some point. The truth is there's no limit to all of the weird-ass ways the world would be different if one of the major wars had gone the other way.
We asked you to ponder that, and photoshop the results. The winner (who gets $50 for their trouble) is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Mike Huang. You win money.
by Mike Huang
- What Famous Characters' Friends Have to Put Up With
- The Truth Your Bragging Friends Don't Want You To Know
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Cheapest Happy Endings in Movie History
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Most Bizarrely Lucky People in History
- GIF Contest: Background jokes you missed in TV shows/Movies
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here.