by Jeff Bennion
And the winner is ...
Congrats, joscott. You win money.
- How Assholes See the World
- If (Recent) Video Games Were Realistic
- Macro Contest: Awesome/Insane/Dangerous DiY Projects
- Macro Contest: Laws You've Probably Broken Without Realizing It
- GIF Contest: Death-Defying Stunts/Escapes (With Context)
Here's your chance to have fun with alternate history. What would everyday life look like today if, say, the colonies had lost the revolutionary war? Or the Soviets had won the cold war? Or any major war of your choosing had turned out differently? So don't just phtoshop Hitler's head on prominent landmarks, use your imagination and think about how TV, movies, your office, any aspect of everyday life would suck if those certain bits of history had played out differently.
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out our look at what the web would look like If Websites Came With Warning Labels. Or, for pictures too strange to make up, but not to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.