And the winner is ...
Congrats, Lord-z. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
In addition to our three normal contests, this week we're hosting a very special Harold & Kumar-sponsored contest. To enter any of the three regular contests, click on the one that catches your fancy and post your entry in the thread like always for a chance at winning 5,000 pennies. The sponsored contest will take you to a page where you can upload your entries. The winner gets a free trip to Los Angeles for the premiere of A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas!