by Tom Flock
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Greg Welsh. You win money.
by Greg Welsh
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
There are three contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all three and triple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 5,000 pennies.
Or sit back, relax and look at what the world might look like If Video Games Were Realistic.