by Tom Flock
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Greg Welsh. You win money.
by Greg Welsh
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Be Worried About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
There are three contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all three and triple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 5,000 pennies.
Or sit back, relax and look at what the world might look like If Video Games Were Realistic.