by Tom Flock
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Greg Welsh. You win money.
by Greg Welsh
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
There are three contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all three and triple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 5,000 pennies.
Or sit back, relax and look at what the world might look like If Video Games Were Realistic.