As far as real jobs go, being a member of the Cracked Editorial Staff is probably as good as it gets. We get paid in truckloads of gold, each editor has a small (but fierce) army of Super Models at his disposal, and very little work actually gets done, if you know what we mean. (We don't do any work.) We did some checking around and confirmed it: We officially have the greatest jobs on the planet.
Which got us thinking: What kind of job would be so appealing that we'd actually leave this life of fame, riches and near constant sexcapades behind?
We asked you to photoshop some examples of jobs that, if they were real, might actually be better than being a Cracked Editor, and offered $50 to the best. The winner is below, but first the runners-up:
by Sanchez .
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Bamboozled. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Forget the barbed wire and Chinese characters everybody gets these days, what would tattoos be like in a world where tattoos had to tell the brutally honest truth?
Post entries in the forums.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.