Let's face it, there aren't a whole lot of good superheroes left who don't already have movie franchises. Yet Hollywood continues to approve projects by the hour and quite frankly, things are only going to get worse from here.
We asked you to Photoshop some of worst possible superhero movie ideas, and the winning entry is below. But first, the runners-up:
by Howard Perez
by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, baredevil. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
You'll be Photoshopping real people in everyday circumstances, using video game powerups. Think in terms of the Star Wars urban photography site that made the rounds a while back. Only instead of Star Wars characters, the people will be using video game power-ups, items, weapons, etc.
Post entries in the forums.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.