Historians tell us there was a time before the internet and, while we of course don't believe them, we thought it might be interesting to see what websites would look like in this strange, awful time before the internet.
We asked you to Photoshop some of them, and the winning entry is below. But first, the runners-up:
by Sanchez .
by Sanchez .
by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, McBeefy. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
The other day this article was going around the web showing off some "Creative" business cards (including some printed on balloons, and a cool-ass one made of punched metal). Well, we say they're not thinking outside the box far enough. A good, creative business card should be one that will make the recipient tell stories about it the rest of his life, possibly to the police.
What would such a card look like? Fire up Photoshop and show us. You can post your entries in the forums.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.