And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ninjacarr. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
The world is full of great ideas, and they're all just one tiny step away from being embarrassing failures. Imagine all the tiny changes that could have made some of the most beloved products, inventions, ad campaigns, whatever, into outright disasters. Show us with the magic of image manipulation, the best entry gets $50.