And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ninjacarr. You win money.
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Worry About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
The world is full of great ideas, and they're all just one tiny step away from being embarrassing failures. Imagine all the tiny changes that could have made some of the most beloved products, inventions, ad campaigns, whatever, into outright disasters. Show us with the magic of image manipulation, the best entry gets $50.