And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ted E.. You win money.
by Ted E.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Whether it's some kind of ridiculous science experiment gone wrong or a previously unknown type of natural disaster, the world is almost certain to end in some way we never thought possible. Show us an apocalypse so insane or downright embarassing that no one could have predicted it.