by Ted E.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, jamesmarkenson. You win money.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
With the Facebook movie topping the box office and getting Oscar consideration, the copy cat movies seem all but inevitable. Show us how they'll force dramatic plots onto websites that don't deserve them. The winner gets $50.