by Greg Welsh
by Ted E.
by Dr. Strange
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Agent Spiff. You win money.
by Agent Spiff
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Worry About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
Here "pimped out" means any kind of over the top, unreasonably lavish modification. We don't just want a stapler with leopard print on it--imagine anything you use at home or the office with the most awesome and stylish modifications possible. The best entry gets $50.