by Greg Welsh
by Ted E.
by Dr. Strange
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Agent Spiff. You win money.
by Agent Spiff
- Summarize All of a TV Show's Plotlines in One Sentence
- Where Fictional Characters Really Get Their Money
- Macro Contest: Strangely Convincing Modern Day "Curses"
- Macro Contest: Awful Things Famous/Powerful People Got Away With
- GIF Contest: Movie Plots That Would be Solved by Another Movie
Here "pimped out" means any kind of over the top, unreasonably lavish modification. We don't just want a stapler with leopard print on it--imagine anything you use at home or the office with the most awesome and stylish modifications possible. The best entry gets $50.