by Agent Spiff
And the winner is ...
Congrats, popcornmonster. You win money.
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
History is boring. Using the magic of image manipulation, it's your job to give those guys in the history books the kind of gritty image makeover that comic book characters are always getting from Hollywood. The best entry gets $50.