They generally don't advertise the good jobs on bulletin boards and subway posters. If you want a high paying job in the fast lane, you have to know how to network, go to the right school, and totally nail those IQ tests from online ads (probably, we've never gotten a job through anything other than forced entry before).
We asked you to show us some postings for jobs that you'd really want to avoid. The winners are below, but first, the runners up ...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, TheSpoonyBard. You win money.
- Good/Clever Ads for the Worst Things Ever
- Improve Movie Titles/Sub-titles
- Macro Contest: Tricks for Customers from Industry Insiders/Pros
- Macro Contest: Failures Everyone Should Have Seen Coming
- GIF Contest: People Screwing Up Trying to Look Cool
Whether they're superheroes, supervillains or anything in between, all of them were kids once upon a time. Show us their candid pics, family photos, yearbook photos, etc via the magic of image manipulation. The best entry gets $50.