by Greg Welsh
by Agent Spiff
And the winner is ...
Congrats, remosnim. You win money.
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
With products like the KFC Double Down and the new Carl's Jr. Foot-Long Burger, it's hard to imagine what ideas are considered too insane to make the cut in the world of fast food. Show us via the magic of image manipulation, post your entry in the forum, the best entry gets $50.