Look, we're all for making sick people feel better, but "wonder drug" is way too awesome a phrase to be wasted on mere healing. You say those two words together, we want at least one super power, even if it's one of the bad ones.
We asked our readers to invent some pills that might actually deserve such a name. The winners are below, but first the runners up ...
by Herr Terror
by Ted E.
by Ted E.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Alexander L. Hoffman. You win money.
- If Companies Finally Got Tired Of Our Complaints
- Children's Misconceptions About Sex
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Happy Celebrity 'Where Are They Now' Stories
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Characters Who Had No Business Getting The Girl Or Guy
- GIF Contest: Fix A Famous Movie Plot-Hole With One Scene
Here's an example from elsewhere. Graph for us the unexpected ways we spend our time playing a given video game, with our significant others, doing everyday activities, whatever. Remember, even though they're graphs, looks still matter. The best entry gets $50.