Look, we're all for making sick people feel better, but "wonder drug" is way too awesome a phrase to be wasted on mere healing. You say those two words together, we want at least one super power, even if it's one of the bad ones.
We asked our readers to invent some pills that might actually deserve such a name. The winners are below, but first the runners up ...
by Herr Terror
by Ted E.
by Ted E.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Alexander L. Hoffman. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- Disney Princesses, Reimagined
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Shopping/Money Hacks They Don't Want You To Know
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Things Common In Movies/TV Shows But Nowhere Else
- GIF Contest: People Being Oddly Calm In The Face Of Disaster
Here's an example from elsewhere. Graph for us the unexpected ways we spend our time playing a given video game, with our significant others, doing everyday activities, whatever. Remember, even though they're graphs, looks still matter. The best entry gets $50.