This week, game developers and software companies are revealing what the games we'll be playing in our living rooms and parents' basements next year will look like. We asked you to take us a step further, and show us the games we'll be playing in our living rooms 15 and 25 years down the line. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Tom Flock
by The Machete
by Greg Welsh
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Kinali. You win money.
- Terrible Ideas for Disney/Pixar Sequels
- The Worst Text Message to Wake Up To
- Macro Contest: The Awesome Movies/Shows That Almost Got Made
- Macro Contest: Last Minute Hacks That Saved the Day
- GIF Contest: Implausible/Ridiculous Movie Death
This week, Toy Story 3 hits theaters, once again forcing us to pretend a world where inanimate objects are secretly alive isn't terrifying. We want you to show us what it would look like if the inanimate objects from other films were secretly alive via the magic of image manipulation. The best entry gets $50.