This week, game developers and software companies are revealing what the games we'll be playing in our living rooms and parents' basements next year will look like. We asked you to take us a step further, and show us the games we'll be playing in our living rooms 15 and 25 years down the line. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Tom Flock
by The Machete
by Greg Welsh
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Kinali. You win money.
- What Today's Celebrities Will be Doing in 20 Years
- Leaked Nudes of Fictional Characters (No One Wants)
- Macro Contest: Most Bizarre/Unsettling Lyrics in Light-Hearted Songs
- Macro Contest: Hilarious Ways Movies/TV Misunderstand Technology
- GIF Contest: Unintentionally Hilarious Moments from Serious Movies
This week, Toy Story 3 hits theaters, once again forcing us to pretend a world where inanimate objects are secretly alive isn't terrifying. We want you to show us what it would look like if the inanimate objects from other films were secretly alive via the magic of image manipulation. The best entry gets $50.