First Google decided to turn historical safe-search off on the Chinese government, then China makes Googling impossible. The months-long information hose fight between the search engine giant and the plucky up-and-coming global power has made us wonder on more than one occasion what the Chinese people must be saying as they try to procrastinate at work. That's where you came in.
by The Machete
by Jim Avery
And the winner is ...
Congrats, hoomhum. You win money.
- Unseen Consequences of Video Game Heroes
- "Sexy" Ad Campaigns We'll Probably See Next
- Macro Contest: Bizarre Things Famous People Actually Believe
- Macro Contest: Awesome Food Hacks
- GIF Contest: Make Two Movies Blend Together
Yeah, those gadgets look cool when they're used in some cartoon or sci-fi blockbuster, but wouldn't be so much fun in the hands of the dumbasses who inhabit reality. Show us all the ways fictional technology could go wrong in the real world, the best Photoshop gets $50.
And head over to Nedroid.com to see what Nedroid's comics look like when he's supplying the words.