by Christina H
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Demmagog. You win money.
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Worry About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
Photoshop us screenshots or posters of movies where the absolute worst possible actor has been cast in the role. Can be a past movie or a hypothetical future one. Post your entries in the forum. The best entry gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Find them here. Or check out last week's look at what the world would look like If Restaurants Were Honest. And for images too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, head to the Daily Craption Contest.