And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ted E.. You win money.
by Ted E.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
Show us via Photoshop how we're secretly being manipulated by secret messages hidden all around us. The best Photoshop gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Find them here. Or check out last weeks look at The 25 Least Useful Self-Help Books Possible. And for images too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, head to the Daily Craption Contest.