And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ted E.. You win money.
by Ted E.
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Be Worried About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
Show us via Photoshop how we're secretly being manipulated by secret messages hidden all around us. The best Photoshop gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Find them here. Or check out last weeks look at The 25 Least Useful Self-Help Books Possible. And for images too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, head to the Daily Craption Contest.