And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ted E.. You win money.
by Ted E.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Show us via Photoshop how we're secretly being manipulated by secret messages hidden all around us. The best Photoshop gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Find them here. Or check out last weeks look at The 25 Least Useful Self-Help Books Possible. And for images too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, head to the Daily Craption Contest.