Lying isn't just an incidental part of the food industry. The first step of any restaurants' business model is finding a way to make their food as cheaply as possible, and the next step is to convince you that step one doesn't exist.
We asked you to show us just how different the world would look if the ad campaigns, menus, logos of the world's restaurants were required to tell the truth. The winner is below, but first the runners up...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, The Machete. You win money.
by The Machete
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Show us via Photoshop how we're secretly being manipulated by secret messages hidden all around us. The best Photoshop gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Find them here. Or check out last weeks look at The 25 Least Useful Self-Help Books Possible. And for images too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, head to the Daily Craption Contest.