Manufacturers love releasing "new and improved" versions of products they already sold you. Often, these updates don't improve much beyond the company's bottom line. They've tried to sell beer cans that tell you what your fingers already know, and more recently a giant, less useful version of a product you already spent a couple hundred bucks on.
We asked you to show us the pointless updates they'll be trying to sell us next. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by The Machete
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Trishkabibble. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
In real life, you can't survive a bomb going off in your face and you'll never get a pair of pants to stay on a bear. Show us what your favorite children's cartoons would look like if they played by the rules that govern everyday life. Post your entries in the forum. The winner gets $50.
Wanna see the entries from this week that didn't make the cut? Find them here. Or, check out our look at 23 Things That Will Not End Well.