The 2000s (zeroes, aughts, ohzies?) brought us beautiful photographs that illuminated truths about the human condition, the beauty of the world, the innate goodness of mankind. And while we're sure they were pretty cool, we were too busy looking at celebrities doing embarrassing shit to pay much attention.
We asked you to use photoshop to show us the embarrassing moments from the coming decade that will be going the bad kind of viral all over the internet. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Ted E.
by Rich Wallace
And the winner is ...
Congrats, SamLowery. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- Disney Princesses, Reimagined
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Shopping/Money Hacks They Don't Want You To Know
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Things Common In Movies/TV Shows But Nowhere Else
- GIF Contest: People Being Oddly Calm In The Face Of Disaster
Take classic movies, novels, etc and sum them up via an infographic (a diagram, flowchart, map, etc). Post it in the forums. The best one gets $50.