The 2000s (zeroes, aughts, ohzies?) brought us beautiful photographs that illuminated truths about the human condition, the beauty of the world, the innate goodness of mankind. And while we're sure they were pretty cool, we were too busy looking at celebrities doing embarrassing shit to pay much attention.
We asked you to use photoshop to show us the embarrassing moments from the coming decade that will be going the bad kind of viral all over the internet. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Ted E.
by Rich Wallace
And the winner is ...
Congrats, SamLowery. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- How Ridiculous REAL Comic Book Characters Would Look In Movies
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Stats/Trends Nobody Understands
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Surprisingly Hilarious Jokes From Centuries Ago
- GIF Contest: Famous Scenes That Are Hilarious Sped Up Or Slowed Down
Take classic movies, novels, etc and sum them up via an infographic (a diagram, flowchart, map, etc). Post it in the forums. The best one gets $50.