SisterKristen

SisterKristen Cracked photo
  • Real Name: SisterKristen
  • Location: Denver
  • Member Since: January 28th, 2012 10:17 pm
  • Last Seen: October 27th, 2013 02:31 pm
  • Personal tag line: Neutral ground. I'm claiming it as my own.
  • Message board posts: 2

About SisterKristen

I'm an English major, and a writer, which means I'm throughly pretentious. 90% of what I say is a joke. The other 10% is meant to inspire panic. Pop culture is my life, so my life is often incredibly stupid.

Articles

No articles found.

Columns

No columns found.

Videos

No videos found.

Account Tools

Cracked Friends

Choosing to "Like" Cracked has no side effects, so what's the worst that could happen?

The Weekly Hit List

Sit back... Relax... We'll do all the work.
Get a weekly update on the best at Cracked. Subscribe now!