It Began with the Forging of the Great Rings:
- Three were given to the elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings
- Seven to the Dwarf Lords; great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls
- Eleven were bestowed upon the Gnomes; ageless, silent patrons of the wild groves
- Eight were gifted to the Keytarists of the Fens, who guide the stars with song and discomfort
- Six rings bequeathed to the Chupacabras of Tyr, late-sleepers and spaghettimen.
- One ring was given to Evan; high pillock of unpaid rent, whose ferrets gnaw the cankles of the world
- Two rings were divided among the Wild Men of Dol Gonorrhizbah, vigilant wardens of the hairy mesas and the noisy halls of FreeRepublic
- Fifty rings were eaten by PicaLord420xX; he who seeks rings still in the dark, and also in the moist
- Fifty-three rings were granted to the Bears of the North, who delighted kings and men during dark times with their SuperBowl Shuffle
- And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else desire power.
I have not yet written an 'About Me' because I am just too busy with this forklift training.
No articles found.
No columns found.