Ten things I like to share about myself:
1. I AM A CHRISTIAN! (First and foremost)
2 . I've started my own ministry, called Fig Tree Reborn. It's primarily a biblical analysis blog.
3. I'm a writer, photographer, blogger, and YouTuber. Here is my website, Facebook page, Goodreads page, and YouTube channel
4. I am obsessed with San Francisco, even though I only went there one time in July 2011 for a week. I long to return to that amazing city with a professional camera. Last time I just had a cheap flip phone. The pictures aren't my best...
5. I'm definitely a nerd. Not the Tumblr version of a nerd. The old fashioned was-beat-up-in-school-for-being-a-nerd nerd. I have a Facebook page to document my video game exploits. It started as a Zelda fan page but I eventually just started posting about everything I did with video games. I recently started playing Atari games again.
6. I don't believe in "love at first sight"! It takes time and patience to love someone. What people call "Love at first sight" is more often than not "Lust at first sight". In this modern age that we happen to live in, those two terms are used together to mean the same thing. However, I am here to tell you that there is a HUGE difference between the tw.
7. My three favourite things to watch on tv (Netflix) are (not in any particular order)
1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Walking Dead
3. Bates Motel
8. My three favourite movies are (not in any particular order):
2. The Huger Games: Catching Fire
3. The Breakfast Club
9. My three favourite bands/musicians are (not in any particu...oh you know!)
1. The Beatles
2. Ariana Grande
3. Imagine Dragons
10. [if you want to know anything else about me, just simply ask!]
No articles found.
No columns found.
No videos found.