So what is the root of all evil? To men it is chick flicks and to women it is dicks. It is actually a terribly crappy show on TV, that deserves mocking for eternity.&&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trid
Just The Facts
- Lewis Black's Root of All Evil is a show on Comedy Central that premiered on March 12, 2008.
- The show is hosted by Lewis Black, who people pay money to see state the obvious at the top of his lungs.
- It has a mock courtroom format, although they never really mock courtrooms. Or the court process. In fact, the only legal aspects of the show are the briefcases, suits, and the fact that Lewis Black bangs his gavel when he needs to "make a point." (Read: Scream obscenities.)
- The show recently finished its second season.
- There are currently 8 advocates (comedians who argue a topic).
Lewis Black's Root of All Evil is a show that seeks to answer the age-old question: what would a show be like if it combined the cheap, courtroom-flavored ideals of Night Court...
Lewis... ANGRY... why Andy Richter get show, but no Lewis?
Wait - what?