An American TV show on ABC from 2004-2010. The show follows the survivors from a plane crash on a mysterious tropical island. &&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trident') != -1||navigator.userAgent.indexO
Just The Facts
- The pilot of the plane gets mauled to death by a polar bear. The polar bear is on a trpical island. Who would have seen that coming.
- No plot was harmed(or used for that matter) in the making of show after the second season
- Time travel is a regular occurence on some islands in the south Pacific.
- SPOILER ALERT!!!! Everyone on the plane actually dies! And they may or may not have actually been on the island or involved in an airplane crash.
- "The Island" may just be a metaphor for purgatory or limbo
- If you haven't seen the show save yourself countless untold hours of your life and watch Cast Away with Tom Hanks instead. You'll thank me later.
- The 5th Indiana Jones Movie is said to be about finding the plot to Lost.
Is it about survivors of a plane crash? Is it a metaphor for the afterlife? Were these people ever stranded on an island because of plane crash.These are all perfectly good questions to ask. Unfortunately the ending of this show makes The Soprano's finale seem like 10.