-Under Construction-Fry is a regular dumbass from the year 1999 who gets frozen and wakes up in the future. Instead of a thankless pizza delivery job, he now has a thankless parcel delivery job.&&(navi
Just The Facts
- Fry is the chief protagonist of Futurama, and is voiced by Billy West.
- Fry's best friend is a robot named Bender who steals from him on a regular basis.
- Fry is also in love with Leela, the one-eyed captain of the Planet Express ship.
- That didn't go very well for a while. They finally got together. It's still not going that well.
- Fry's great-great-great nephew is the elderly and insane Professor Farnsworth, who sends him to his death on a weekly basis.
- Fry is fairly stupid. And lazy. Most good things only happen to him by accident, or because he did something retarded.
- He actually gets killed a lot.
Eternal Delievery Boy
England had Arthur Dent. America has Philip J. Fry.
When there is an adventure in space, and complete unhero is needed, Fry is often the one to sit there and pretend he does not hear the call of glory, usually opting instead to turn the volume up on the TV and drink some more Slurm.
Once someone has bribed him with something stupid (like the promise of stopping for ice cream), Fry is always ready to go somewhere dangerous, and probably cause a disaster. Sometimes he gets killed, but it's sci-fi. People get killed all the time. It's not that big a deal.
4 Things I Learned from the Worst Online Dating Profile Ever
The 7 Most Preposterous Sexual Positions People Claim to Use
6 True Stories from History Creepier Than Any Horror Movie
5 Myths About Prostitutes I Believed (Until I Was One)
6 Actors Who Thought They Had Made a Totally Different Movie
6 Insane Easter Eggs Buried in Famous TV Shows