Doctor Who is a science fiction program about, get this, a doctor WHO travels in time with friends of various degrees of hot.&&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trident') != -1||navigator.userAgent.indexOf
Just The Facts
- The Doctor's face changes when he dies and comes back to life.
- It also ensures the show will survive with another actor.
- While the first Doctor was very, very old they just keep getting younger
- And so do his "companions"
- That has nothing to do with sex
- No, really
- The Doctor has a lot of enemies. But mostly it's the Daleks. Fucking Daleks.
The Fucking Daleks
Seriously, though. What.
- The Daleks are basically squid that live in giant peppermills with wheels and plungers that suck out your brain
- You heard me.
- They used to be easily defeated by pushing them over, or running up a flight of stairs.
- But now they can fly and have guns and GIANT peppermills fileld with GIANT squid.
- They are from planet Kelad. Get it? GET IT. Oh those wacky Daleks.
Rose vs Martha
Rose Tyler and Martha Jones
- The doctor has had hundreds and hundreds of companions. He has also been married at least once, since he has a biological grandchild. We have also met his future wife
- Yet, these two are considered his greatest love interests.
- However, Martha Jones left him because he wouldn't get over Rose
- And he fobbed Rose off on his own clone.
- If that's not true love we don't know what is.
The DoctorDonna (Or Why The Doctor Is An Ass Volume 13)
Let me tell you about my best friend.
- Donna Noble is, by all account, the Doctor's very best friend according to the series
- So, of course, when something really terrible happens to her that he can't reconcile, he totally erases the last 2 years of her life from her memory.
- He has done this three times before to other people.
- The Master is the Doctor's worst enemy
- Fans like to pretend that they were boyfriends
The show does not discourage this
The Fans Are Crazy