Perhaps the most vague topic on Cracked behind 'Things,' 'Stuff,' and 'Movies that one guy was in.'
And if you came here hoping for People Magazine info, leave now, as I hate you.&&(navigator.userAgen
Just The Facts
- You should already know what people are.
- How do you not know what people are?
- You are an alien/robot.
How to use the word 'People'
- When describing a specific group of persons. Example: Look at those fat people dancing!
- When describing the entire body of persons who make up a community by ways of shared or common culture. Example: The American people bring joy to others when they dance, due to the obesity.
- When describing the followers of a ruler or leader. Example: The king and his people voted 300 to 1 against another fat person dancing joke.
"That will be enough. Alright, one more, but then I seriously gotta do this speech."
How NOT to use the word 'People'
- When placed after the word you, in the presence of African Americans.
Actual U person.