IASP is a show about five Philadelphians known for their witty clever banter, witty retorts, and frighteningly retarded behavior.&&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trident') != -1||navigator.userAgent.ind
1. Dennis - A narcisitic, ladies man who is the part owner of the bar. He also loves glam rock, looks like a registered sex offender, and isn't good at banging old women.
2. Dee - Dennis's sister and an aspiring actress despite how much she sucks at it.. She also has a 5-head, looks like Larry Bird, and is a former crack head.
3. Mac - A total badass who can kick anyone's ass. He is also the son of an imprisoned meth dealer, used to bang a tranny, and has gotten with a right-to-lifer at an anti-abortion rally.
4. Charlie - An illiterate, borderline-retarded, "small chubby" person who loves America and sniffing glue. He is also an abortion survivor, a false religious profit, and once faked cancer to get with a girl he stalks.
5. Frank - A nihilistic, formerly sucessful businessman who is now slumming it with his illigitamte children, Dennis and Dee. He also enjoys running sweatshops, running Russian Roulette games with his Vietnam buddies, and being his son's pimp. Also, Charlie is his real son. And he's Danny Devito.
1. The McPoyles - A group of dirty, psycopathic and possibly inbred relatives who bang each other, really like warm milk, and briefly held the gang hostage.
2. The Waitress - A coffee shop worker who is constantly stalked by Charlie and who is in love with Dennis. She has banged Frank in a plot to get back at Dennis for prior transgression and is not actually a waitress and does not actually have a known name.
3. Mrs. Reynolds - Frank's ex-wife and Dennis and Dee's mother. She hates immigrants, loves money, and has banged Mac (though she later regretted it). And she's played by Anne Archer.
Yeah, it's an old photo.
1. Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom -
Order of events:
A. Dennis blackmails Charlie by threatening to bang the waitress.
B. Charlie finds out that Mac is banging Dennis's mom., Charlie enlists Dee for assistence.
C. Dee tells Dennis about Mac banging his mom. Dennis tries to get back at Mac by banging Mac's mom. Dennis fails.
D. Dee tells Dennis that she is being blackmailed by Charlie, to get back at him, Dennis tries to bang Charlie's mom. He fails.
E. The Waitress witness's both old women bang attempts and vows vengence on Dennis.
F. The Waitress bangs Frank. Everyone fails.
2. Dee Dates a Retarded Person - Dee dates a local rapper who may or may not be retarded while the rest of the Gang attempts to form a rap band. First Charlie writes his rapetastic song, Nightman.
Every night you come into my room and pin me down with your strong arms you pin me down and i try to fight you you come inside me you fill me up and i become the night man
Just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong but it's just right
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top, and one on bottom
One inside, and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout
It's the Night Man
The feeling so wrong it's right man
the feeling so wrong...
I can't fight you man when you come inside me and pin me down your strong hands and I'll become the Night....the passionate, passionate Night Man.
They took you Night Man
and you don't belong to them
They left me in a world of darkness
without your sexy hands
and I miss you Night Man
Then Charlie and Dennis join forces to create Dayman.
Dayman ahhhhhhhhhhh, Fighter of the nightman ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, champion of the sun, you're a master of karate and friendship for everyone. Repeat.
3. The Gang gets Wacked - Charlie and Dee find a bunch of cocaine and sell it for 500 dollars. The Italian Mob then tells the Gang that it was their cocaine and that they owe the mob 25 thousand dollars. Despite having the money, Frank refuses to pay, and instead ops to buy some percoset and sell it at a country club. At the club, Frank convinces Dennis to go into prostitution while Charlie becomes enamoured with a horse and sells a ton of percoset to some jockeys which he didn't belive existed. After Mac gets arrested the Gang abandons him, so Mac ops to join the mob where he spends his time cleaning cars and toilets despite his alleged "hardness." While Dennis is banging old women, Charlie and Dee buy some cocaine and try to sell it on Wall Street and accordingly get addicted. To sell the drugs, they give the coke to a down on his luck preist who was a "street erchant" because Dee convined him to leave the church by falsely leading him on. The preiest is sucessful and brings back more the 25 gand to Charlie and Dee. Charlie uses some money to buy a horse and a gun and gives the rest back to the priest to sell more. The preist became addicted to coke and used up part of the blow Charlie and Dee gave him and sold the rest for some garbage cans he thought were kettle drums. When the mob comes to collect their debt, Frank, Dee, and Charlie all use their own guns to mount a final stand against the mob until Dennis finally snapped out of his hoe mindset and sold Frank's Pimp Chalice for 25 thousand dollars to pay off the mob. Everyone fails.
4. The Gang goes Jihad - A Jew buys the land out from under the Gang's bar by using a law that was created 200 years ago. Like a certain other group, the only way for the gang to take back their land is through a series of random attacks involving exploives, rocks, and poop. Everyone fails.
And many more... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472954/episodes