James Lipton is the host of "Inside the Actors Studio." His voice is sexier than Barry White's.
James Lipton's legacy will see him best remembered as the man who hosted Inside the Actors Studio, a show that sat actors down for a one-on-one interview with the man himself. Many famous actors found themselves under the gun with Lipton's famous 10-part questionairre (with answers from various guests):
1. What is your favorite word?
"Coconut milk." -Meryl Streep
2. What is your least favorite word?
"Is 'Marky Mark' one word?" - Marky Mark Wahlberg
3. What turns you on?
"Something raw." -Angelina Jolie
4. What turns you off?
"Financial advice." -Hugh Laurie
5. What sound or noise do you love?
"I love the sound of an egg dropping in milk." -Conan O'Brien
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
"Vacuum cleaner." - Johnny Depp
7. What is your favorite curse word?
"Cocksucking motherfucker." -Jack Lemmon
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
"You know, I always thought about being a teacher, actually." -Dave Chappelle
9. What profession would you not like to do?
"Financial advisor." -Hugh Laurie
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You're much better looking in-person." -Harrison Ford
But Inside the Actors Studio isn't the only thing Lipton has done in his career. He's a noted producer, singer and actor; highly respected in all those fields, at that. You may have even seen him in a few commercials, explaining the dangers of sexting and inexplicably giving people his beard:
But Lipton's crowning achievement--possibly even more so than Inside the Actors Studio--is his opus:
That's right, James Lipton composed the theme to ThunderCats. Suck on that, every interviewer in the history of everything.