The MacBook, also known as the "CrapBook", is an over-priced, under-performing line of computers made by Apple. &&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trident') != -1||navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE') != -
Just The Facts
- MacBooks are mainly used by college students who didn't have the heart to return their parents' graduation present.
- Purchasing a MacBook is a great way to look wealthy. Gullible, but wealthy.
- 10 days after purchasing your MacBook, Apple will release a new version, making yours obsolete.
- Apple fully expects you to by each and every one of these models, at a cost of only about $2 Billion a year.
- MacBook hardware cannot be upgraded. EVER. So hopefully you didn't plan on using that computer for more than 2 years anyway.
- In their sad mission to someday be a competitor with Microsoft Windows, Apple spams your TV with "Mac vs. PC" commercials.
- Windows has no need for such marketing, due to an 86.14% market share, which shows no signs of decreasing.
- Again, congratulations your purchase, MacBook owners.
Why should I buy a MacBook?
Great question, other than the aforementioned status symbol reasons, MacBooks are a great way of letting people know that you don't ever plan on using a computer to play video games, use third-party software, or do just about anything else. Ask a MacBook fan about their favorite computer games, and they will likely stare blankly, or tell you about a game they played on their iPod, iPhone, or iPad. Three additional products you must own to be considered a "true" Mac fan.