As we've all heard for the past few days, Disney has purchased Marvel. What does this mean for all you comic book enthusiasts out there?&&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Trident') != -1||navigator.userAg
There was something else too. It was probably nothing.
Gosh Walt, huh huh huh!
Look at him! Who doesn't want to see that in a comic?
5. Marvel vs Disney - Fuck Marvel vs Capcom, this is the big boy shit! Captain Jack facing off against Iron Man. Buzz Lightyear destroying the face of Venom. Mickey Mouse kicking Spiderman's limp corpse over and over again. What parent WOULDN'T buy this for their child?
The future of gaming! God help us all!
4. Toy Story Marvel Characters - Think about how many god awful action figures are out there from Marvel characters or Marvel films. Now think about the premise of Toy Story. It's a simple formula of the fact that the action figures wouldn't realise they were toys. They'd still think they were superheroes. Sigh.
"Dude, I'm not lying, there really is something on the wing!"
3. Plush Toys - Let's be honest, this is pretty much a moneymaker for Disney from their younger audience. What child doesn't want a cuddly wolverine (with retractable claws)? Or a magneto plush that growls racist remarks (mostly about humans, but he's old, he hates everyone).
2. Theme Park Rides - A Marvel section at each Disneyland could spell AWESOME or DISASTER. Depends where they go with it. The merchandise alone would be manic in its sheer amount, but no one wants to ride "Doctor Octupus' Tentacle Invasion". Except maybe the japanese!
Do you? Really? Why?
1. Franchise Rebooting - Okay, raise your hands if you thought the last two Xmen films were any good. Now, raise your hands if all you did through Fantastic Four was stare at Jessica Alba. Now at least 90% of you raised your hand for the second question only. These films seriously need to be put back in the oven, because they definately aren't done! Buuuuuuut, Pixar could be the saving grace they need. Imagine a CGI Marvel series, done properly, not direct to video. It'd be a hell of a lot better than the crap we get these days from live action actors!
"Doesn't matter how stretchy they make me, I still can't act!"
Because the people in charge of making films today have the creative ability of a potato! And a paticularly stupid one at that!
"Someone hire him, he could lend a hand!"