Richard Rosenblatt is the CEO of Demand Media. He is one of the smartest Jewish men in the greater Los Angeles area. This is not open for debate - it is fact.
Just The Facts
- Richard made his first million dollars when he was 3 years old.
- Richard developed his keen sense of humor in the streets of Woodland Hills, CA.
- "Don't hate the player, hate the game" was a term actually coined by Richard, not the rapper, 2 Short.
Memorable Richard Tweets
- Talking the boat to dinner, sushi on the lake, but fish from elsewhere, odd?
- Will I not be able to tweet if we go public? That's the discussion....oy
- Longest line I have seen at airport...winding like a snake through the entire place. Anyone imagining a private plane for demand....no way!
- Waking Up in Vegas...I feel like that katy perry song
- tk god the day is done ; this was a true 17 hr day starting with emails at 430am and ending w business dinner at 9:30pm w.o a break; pooped
What Richard's Cracked Editorial Team Does During Lunch